Props / Decorations
We have collected or hand-made a number of different props and decorations over the years and love making these available for our couples to use. If these tie in with your theme, you are most welcome to use them. The following list of items are included in your package:
Informal tables and seating
• 7 x Up-cycled wagon wheel tables with market umbrellas and a mix of retro chairs.
• 8 x Beer fest trestle tables and bench seats.
• 3 x rustic bar leaners with a mix of stools.
ooden rounds and glass jars for each table.
Grazing Table - white washed trestle table, wooden platters
• Up-cycled unique farm gate table for display of wedding cake/dessert.
• Old school suitcase used as card box with CARD bunting.
• Hessian table runner.
• White cake stand.
• MR & MRS and LOVE letters
• Light box and neon LOVE sign.
• 3 x rustic copper tanks and 4 metal tubs for your beer and wine to be iced down.
• 4 x water or punch dispensers.
• Blackboard signage.
John Deer oil barrels, beer crates and up cycled wood create our rustic bar.
• Internally fairy lights hang above the dance floor and along the rafters while festoon lights set the scene outside.
• Solar lighting & spot lights to light the path back to the carpark and toilet area.
Order of Events Sign
• Rustic looking signage to direct guests. (Ceremony, Wedding, Reception, Parking etc.)
• Parking signs will be displayed along the road to direct traffic.
• White balloons are used to direct guests to ceremony & reception area.
• White rustic benches for seating. (seat 32 guests)
• White chiffon draped over a wooden arch in the Magnolia tree.
• Wooden stumps with vases to line the aisle.
• Recycled wooden ladder used as an easel for your wedding sign (optional).
Up-cycled copper barrels with foliage to frame the aisle entrance.
Champagne Table - rustic white washed trestle table, rustic wheel barrow and foliage.
Signing Table - old school desk and chair
• Outside open fire pit including wood to burn.
• Outdoor games including; giant jenga, naughts and crosses & giant pick up sticks.
• Rustic photo-booth with wearable props rustic photo display.
Extra long No8 wire kebab sticks for toasting marshmallows
In the lead up to your big day, you will have full access to the Woolshed from 10am on the day or the day before by prior arrangement if there is no wedding. You are most welcome to add your own personal touches eg. flowers, photos and other decorations. Please scroll through our gallery photos and facebook and Instagram pages as the photos will help you plan and visualise your own wedding day.